About Me

Beg for mercy at the hand of the gods.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Soon

Additional suffering will be added to you, tiny little rodents. I'm quite disappointed that the day of judgement has been pushed back. Dodgy, you're behavior is unacceptable. Did you enjoy your punishment for failing to provide quality craftsmanship? That hurricane was quite enjoyable, especially for the coast. I'm surprised you managed to escape your bonds and float that boat back home. When I first tied you up and tossed you onto the deck of that insignificant tugboat, I expected you to drown at sea or starve or perhaps even get tipped over and fed to the sharks. Oh well, I guess it gives you an opportunity to redeem yourself. Your current body is... above averagely developed, and will be useful for the moment. If you fail me again, I will rip your limbs off and feed them to you through your... well, use your imagination.

Now that things are back on track though, and I've dealt with all other business along the coast, I can focus on the objective at hand.

I'm eager to finish my task and continue onto the next.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I suppose I should say one thing to this post.

    Come at me bro. Come at me.

    ~Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to murder you go~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute little followers I have.

    Challenge accepted, Lucas.

    ReplyDelete