About Me

Beg for mercy at the hand of the gods.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Next

My message has been sent.

The DAS... well, they will no longer be a factor in my current equation. If you read my retelling of their defeat, you are either impressed or enraged. Perhaps a bit of both, even?

I was feeling a bit theatrical. How boring would it have been to kill them in one quick stroke? No, in the grand scheme of things, they are not done being useful.

Thank you, Shady, for making it so much easier for me to hijack your account via your laptop. So many things to do, so little time, and now that the word is out I can move on to my nex target of interest.

I am a very busy man, and once the ball starts rolling it does not stop.

Off to do destruction.

Enjoy reading my recapturing of the DAS destruction. The memories are still vivid in my head. I will be back to clean up the stragglers once the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment