About Me

Beg for mercy at the hand of the gods.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mobilizing

Charred flesh. Broken, distorted bodies. It's all quite wonderful, isn't it?

The splendor of real carnage, carnage mankind has yet to imagine... 

I am an artist, and the gods have bestowed a great privilege upon me. I will paint a picture for all of humanity. 

I suggest you learn to pray. Ritual sacrifices are also beneficial to your health. The gods are always eager to receive symbols of worship and praise. You might even be spared. Unlikely, but a positive mental attitude will make it so much easier for you to accept your imminent destruction. 

This infestation... Who shall I purge first... I have quite a list placed before me. 

I must ask, are these "Defenders Against Slenders" a legitimate group? It seems quite motley and disorganized, it's a bit pathetic. 

VINDICATE is just as pitiful. In fact, I'm very disappointed in all of you. How do you intend to defend yourselves when the day of judgement comes? Among all of your kind, I see no threats. 

If you don't intend to try and survive when I come for you, perhaps suicide is the best option for you. Do everyone on this miserable rock a favor. 

Dodgy, we should begin very soon. The seeds have been planted. Would you please distribute the rain unto the garden?

1 comment:

  1. It's like you read my mind. hehehe

    I can hardly wait!

    When? whenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhen?

    I'm so excited. hehe

    ReplyDelete