About Me

Beg for mercy at the hand of the gods.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Recruiting

My insubordinate pet has been dealt with. He was completely surprised by my appearance, and his body easily destroyed. I consumed him after breaking his flesh and perhaps I will retell the events of at a later time, but I have another purpose behind this post.

I am recruiting. This is your opportunity to join the victorious party, and I will not offer another.

So you have the ultimatum; Join my army and serve me wholeheartedly, or die.

-The Hand Of The Gods

5 comments:

  1. Well if I die then I can come back and haunt you till you just shoot yourself in the face. So really it's a win/win, least on my behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see much of what one would call "job satisfaction" in working for you. I'll pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wish to end what we see,
    what is?
    When accomplishment follows,
    when more have fallen dead,
    a consensus will be reached.
    Perhaps it will be yes.
    We shall see, fellow Bird of Prey.

    ReplyDelete