About Me

Beg for mercy at the hand of the gods.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Interruptions

The Shady Lady, if only I could kill you. 

You are such a... distraction. You are not nearly as important to things as the other girl, the witch, Mystery is... I wonder if the gods would be angry if I pulled you from the picture? You are such a minor pawn... I'm sure you could be replaced.

I'll consider this more in the future. Onto more important topics.

Recruiting has been both a pleasure and an annoyance. I've had to eliminate two or three resistant contenders... but I have acquired a small league of supporters. Awe them with power, and then chain them to you with cunning... that is how it is done. 

One case of disappointment was the one called DeMii. She, unfortunately, escaped me as I was working my method of persuasion... thanks to a certain companion of hers. Fortunately, the day was not without victories. I was able to kill a few MASC agents who were protecting the Monument and its inhabitants, and I have once again caused dissension among the Defenders. Were you surprised, kids? 

Its a tad humorous, in some senses. The ones that are closest to you are the ones that end up doing the most harm. Now you know the truth.

I have been observing all of you from inside the monument. 

I am the father of DeMii's child. The child will make a wonderful host body for my spirit to pass to if anything foul happens to this one. She will be a delightful heir. If only I had had a son instead. The gods have a cruel sense of humor.

I am Doctor Proctor... But perhaps, no. In body, I am Doctor Proctor. But this body is naught but a host for my essence until the day that I can take my divine form. Better to say that Doctor Proctor was merely a leftover personality that I kept around for puppetry. 

I bet you're all a bit confused. Good pets, I will leave you now.

Time to reshape the way this pathetic planet works. You have been far too self serving, it is time that you return to serving the gods. And in turn, serving me. 


3 comments:

  1. So in other words, the /proxy/ who decided to play pin the tail on the me is DeMii's child's father?

    Right 'ho. Sounds pretty simple really. You just like to draw everything out into pitiful details. [/trollface]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucas, it never gets old reading what you have to say here.

    Thuggee, despite the fact Lullaby is related to you that doesn't waver our determination to keep both her and DeMii protected. Especially from the likes of you. Especially after before.

    Well, thanks for making yourself known. Saved us a lot of time and trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lucas, you are not a part of my plans nor the gods' plans. You know what that means? I am at liberty to kill and eat you. You have little to no importance to the gods. I suggest you tread lightly, for your name is already on the menu.

    @TheShadyLady, you would keep my daughter from me? Shame on you, girl. I'm sure that she would rather be a part of my "family" if given the choice. In a sense you could say I was trying to reunite a broken family when I came for DeMii.

    Oh, yes it has. Revealing myself as the Doctor has saved all of us time and trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete